[OT] Warmaster

From: Bernasconi Davide <bernasconi_at_...>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 13:59:12 +0200

Well, I don't thing that its price is so expensive compared to all the other
GW games, even a space marines epic army cost more than a typical Warmaster
army. With less than 150$ you can have 2000 pts of
empire/elf/dwarf/caos/....... to buy 6000 pts of epic IG I think I spent
more than twice this amount and a friend (Stefano, he is in this mailing
list) spent, I suppose, more or less the same for a Tyranid army.

Apart from this, I think too that it is best product GW released since Epic
2nd edition, of course (Net)Epic remains the BEST !!!

byebye
Davide