Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic what form will it take.?

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Sat, 13 May 2000 09:48:50 -0400

Let them go 10mm with their future epic, there are a number of manufactures who make 10mm fantasy, sci-fi and military infantry, tanks and equipment. I have been painting their models so long something new would be a breath of fresh air even if the quality isn't up to their standards. Reaper and Ral Partha make some great figures--10mm is the battle tech line. So I hope they put out a rule book, that way we don't have to buy boxed sets until we have read the rules and don't have to buy their minis.
Darius