Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] Forrest question reworded

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2000 21:58:46 -0400

Actually Catchen Jungle codex as some pretty good rules for this type of
problem, maybe we could adapt them for epic use. Would be neat to invade a
Slann world with jungle, dessert, and marsh terrain limited sight, tanks
fighting for the open dessert, infantry hacking away with CC and limited
distance fire, would add some flavor back into the game. Maybe we could use
there killer plant types also for killer world terrain.