Re: [NetEpic ML] How did you get into epic?

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 07:09:42 -0400

One day a customer came into my brothers shop (comic store) and started
talking about this came. We were AD&D gamers but were looking to get into
wargames and liked painting minis. I bought the game the next day and my
brother, Hellreich, and 3 other customers started playing. We built huge
armies of SM, Eldar, Orks and Imperial. Then I went to Japan for a number of
years and came back one Christmas and played the newest version and thought
it was really awful. While finishing up in Japan I got online and found net
epic and told my brother about it who had a big WHFB and 40k following at
his shop. The first week I was back in the US we demoed the net epic rules
and had a gaming group of 5 that turned into 8 and is currently about 6
regulars and 2-3 not so regular. Thats my story.
Darius

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World