Re: [NetEpic ML] How did you get into epic?

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 09:56:12 GMT

> >How did you guys "find" epic, or did "epic" find you?

i found Epic.

I started out playing various GW games (My first game ever was Blood bowl,
followed by Space hulk, warahmmer fantasy (which I later grew to despise)
and finally 40K

Me and my friends often looked with curious minds at the pics in white dwarf
of epic models, but didnt really have the guts or money to start playing it.

THen E40K came out and we dived rihgt in. THis was great fun depsie some
flaws, but I got more hooked than the sysem could bear, and started surfing
the web for finding information on the old 2nd edition game which so many
gamers at conventions had talked about.

Then I found NetEpic......and the rest is just happy gaming

I only got in Adeptus Titanicus when I found it on Tzeentch666's excellent
home page.

Later, I have gotten into Necromunda, Mordheim, Battletech, Warzone (2nd
edition), Warmaster, Axis and allies and various rule systems found on the
internet.

I have even written my own sci-fi skirmish system (Strife) which Peter from
our jolly mailing list has kinda approved....so it has to be good ;)