RE: [NetEpic ML] 12000 pts battle orc vs sm

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 15:04:39 +0200

I really have no extensive advice, I have no experience in playing orks,
just played against them some times. I have played some games of 6000 points
though, and feel that it is a bit too many units to keep track of.

You will most likely have a much larger force than your oponent.
This can be both a plague and a blessing. You can outnumber him heavilly,
but it also means that you easier can loose track of things, forgetting to
give orders and so on. So stay focused!

Although you will outnumber your oponent, he will most likely outmanuver
your force. SM has greater manuverability, an will most likely have a number
of detachments left to move when you are done. This means he most likely
will get more objektive points than you, so you have to win by destroying
his army. Outnumber him where ever possible.

I look forward to hear the result.

Good luck!

Eivind