Re: [NetEpic ML]

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 10:20:31 -0400

your Gargant has not been destroyed for the simple reason that I hate to
wast fire power on it. Most of the time it misses what it shoots at so is no
big therate, it is much easier to kill infantry and other cheap units,
making it easy to break orcks and gain points. It don't move fast enough to
worry about it capurting objectives either. So my point is make sure you
take enough infantry to take the pounding from other armies, as Darius
always seems to do. This was one of my fail points in are 5000pt game, I
took to many CC troops and not enough shooters. One other thing is the Nobz,
in large point armies take as many as you can. Darius seemed to have an
endless supply of them. This in turn forced me to actully break his
companies, not being able to break chain of command, very good choose on his
part.