Re: [NetEpic ML] A comment on Slann V.4.0

From: <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 10:43:03 -0400

It is the other way around Slann are of more number then Necron, no need to
make so many if they can repair themselves on the battlefield. Actully in
4.0 version there are 4 Slann CC 2 Mechs ( the Slann that have the calling
to be warriors ), Gravguards CC ( Slann foot troops ), Spwanguard CC ( Slann
citizens / Planetary defence ). Necron are only used to support Slann, 2 CC
to cover the 2 types of Infantry, it is much smarter to use high tec Necron
as fast moving hard hitting tanks, dreds, aand other types of support.