Re: [NetEpic ML] 12000 pts battle orc vs sm

From: Carsten Schuett <bonesucker69_at_...>
Date: Tue May 23 19:08:00 2000

>Good luck. I hope I have given you SOME help. But the fight against
>Marines is always the toughest.
>

>-Kelvin....

well, thanks a lot...
you know it is really good when you can bother some guys with that stuff...
and I for my part will follow your advices
finally i got my hands on 2 dragstaz, i hope the prove usefull,
for it seems that shots (after hitting the deflector-field) can scatter into
the field.... (?)
what effects cause pulsas against shielded titans?
does the pulsa ignore the shields?

thankful
carsten