Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] More questions about Slann 4.0

From: Weasel Fierce <septimus__at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:07:16 GMT

>ok Bone head, then all SM company card commanders should only be equipited
>with just power armor no termie suits for them for this is what a Vangurad
>is. By doing away with Bullfrog CC we also do away with Bullfrog Vanguards,
>this way only a mage special card can choose from all 3 types.

Actually, the only SM hq units that got termi armor is the ones leading the
termie companies, and I have never used a terminator company and never
will.....they are just too rare (Cant imagine why a chapter should field
over half their terminator suits in an open battle where they can be
destroyed so easily)