RE: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle & the other Imperial lists.

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 15:25:11 +0200

This is the best suggestion I've heard on this topic! Ban IG units like
Super Heavies and preorians, and SM droppods!

One must remeber that these armies where ment to be combined! SM is the
rapid deployment force of the Imperium, they are the spearhead and IG the
sledgehammer of the imperial army.

Nils