Re: Sisters of Battle & the other Imperial lists.

From: Luca Lettieri <magnus_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 14:09:15 -0000

> I view the IG and space marine as two TRUE distinct parts with
> their own character.

This is true, but it does not solve the real problem - which is, any
commander worth of his title would use the "combined army approach"
every day of the week. It just makes sense, after all.

Of course, we all know this would lead to cheesed-out armies. This is
not all that bad, actually. It's only proper that any heretic foolish
enough to challenge the almighty Empire of Humankind feels THE WRATH
OF THE EMPEROR'S ARMIES AND DIES, DIES, DIES!!!!
MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!

Ahem...

But seriously, the empire does not rule the majority of the galaxy by
chance.

Luca Lettieri