Re: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle & the other Imperial lists.

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 19:21:38 -0400

do as we hav done with the Slann one core army then 25% from others. As for
2 armies yes, IG were of planetary defence or main fighting army, they were
to hold the lines TILL the SM got there. The SOB are a special froce like
Astras Arbs and are there for that such reason, not a complete army needs
support from others. They will work for 40k just for the reason only small
units are used not full force. As for the SOB's movement don't they have
jump packs, there tank is only a Rihno variant not full fleg tank, a Rhino
with twin Heavy Flamers. They are after all urban assult are they not?!!