RE: [NetEpic ML] Suggestions please.

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:41:05 +0200

Well perhaps razorbacks? I would change the Immolator to the double flame
attack though! I think that will make it a much more interesting weapon.

They seem to lack a really good Close assault unit, perhaps we could up the
caf of the archangels. They are somewhat limted in numbers already, perhaps
to +4 or +5? Other than that I think it would be nice to playtest them a
couple of tims to see how they work, and then make any neccesary
adjustments!

Nils