Re: [NetEpic ML] IG/TG/SoB and all things Imperial

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 20:45:29 -0400

all good points , But keep in mind that Mars would have on it's own some
kind of planetary defence, this being the heavies and the assult troops of
Mars not Earth (IMPs). this is way there is two army list. In a full sized
SM or IMP army there would be a Titan just for there use and theres only. If
you don't belive just read some of the 1st ed. epic when it was Marine
fighting Marine and pics plus fluff showed them with Titans. If you recall
Chaos tanted some of the AM on Mars, this is how Chaos got most of there
Titans exctped for the ones already allowed to chapters. Thus should be 2
army list, Knights live on worlds that are rich in minarels needed for
Titans, plus must fight Exodites, thus Mars'es need for heavy armor, boom we
have Knights, there version of Super Heavies. Maybe the problem is the fact
we allow so many Imp units for the TG. This is were I see the problem, They
the TG should be limited to the Earth (IMP) unit not the other way. TG
should be Knights, Tians, some tanks limited of course, and Mars Infantry.
This is how a TG army should look No IMP Cap. or any Preatorians, no Super
Heavies, just walking Macheines with light planet support.
YES/NO what all think of this idea. would make TG much different!!