Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Sisters of Battle & the other Imperial lists.

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 02:15:44 -0400

I say we go back to the old rule if you break and a commisar is there he
kills you commander of that unit LOL the good old days, maybe let SM kill
the commisar, and have the Imp players feel the pain of Orck players when
all heck breaks out.

-->I wouldn't mind reintroducing the old Commissar rule. 8) I rather
liked it. Added an incentive for IG to do well. Don't know how to
translate this into Epic though.

josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell