Re: [NetEpic ML] IG/TG/SoB and all things Imperial

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 02:53:44 -0400

I have a bunch of Slann fluff I could send you to read over, though none
of
it says anything about the Necron coming from them, but sometime when
making
new stuff we must add our own fluff.

-->Sure, go ahead. All I got is the RT stuff, and that ain't much to go
on. Did you borrow from teh WFB Army Book? Also, what's the take on the
relationship between the Slann and NEcrons? I don't recall reading
anything of the sort when the Necrons came out, either in the WD stuff,
or else where. then again, no body locally plays Slann, so it's never
been an issue for me.

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell