Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: On Imperial armies and original fluff

From: Thomas Wildman <tnrw00_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:25:32 -0500

> Hi!
>
> Very well put!
>
> Peter

Thanks, but I think one of us is not listening to anything but his ideas.
The more I hear people say something is impossible, the more likely it will
happen or exist, ie. sound barrier, moon shot. Openness to new ideas, no
matter how ludicrous sounding or fantastic, is a virtue. Closed-mindedness
causes exactly the situation we're arguing over, namely stagnation in the
Imperium.

Tom