Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: On Imperial armies and original fluff

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:29:37 -0500

Hi!

Besides games, history, in its many aspects is a hobby of mine. One thing
you learn is that man has infinte capacity to make his dreams come true, but
also a similar capacity to keep him from achieving them.

It sort of a fight between opposing forces, when one is ascendant over the
other we have progress or decline and as in any such opposing force model it
may occur that they are both equal, thus stagnant.

Peter