Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: On Imperial armies and original fluff

From: William L. Raper <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:08:17 -0400

To play the devils advocate, suppose only the tools that allowed advancement
were lost. then the research of new advancements would start over on the
curve at the very slow rate. Exhisting technolgy that was self supporting
could continue to function although with out advanced knowledge many would
not understand how they work.