Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: On Imperial armies and original fluff

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 10:49:49 -0500

Hi!

Hehe, I know who you ment. No, worries and I never assume anyone to be
confrontation, just stimulating. I guess we are a bit jumpy lately, but no
need to be.

Note that there are many things "bogus" about GW's background, I mainly
argue the "possibility" of it happening. Given the set of circumstances that
the background portrays it may be possible.

Actually I would argue more stongly why a serious non-chaos threat hasn't
coordinated to topple it. While ignorance is rampant those in positions of
power do have the knowledge and contacts. Even when most dont have FTL
capability in such a large galaxy cant several system govenors secretly
build them? My one true doubt on the background is the completeness of the
suppression being done- too flawless.

Peter