Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: On Imperial armies and original fluff

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 14:44:45 -0400

My suggestion is to forget realism and take the background as is, it's
only a sci fi story, we could only try to write down the better
compromise among the ton of stuff GW released over these years.
Just my 50 Lire.

-->Realism has to go out the door sooner or later when it comes to this.
But if we can get it all on a more even footing, I think we'll be better
off. Besides, it'll give us all some great ideas for scenarios, and
"historical recreations." I still intend to do the assault on the
Emperor's palace one day in Epic...8)

Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell