Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] SoB more than n meets the eye?

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 15:11:11 -0400

LOl I just wanted to show that a 4 ton tank would have a better save then a
400lb robot. IT"S all MY fault LOL hhhaaaa evil grin :-}, I was also trying
to make a reason for the Scarab Protector to be used, other wise dump it!
It's just away to make a cheese army. Yes I remember chaging it it just
Necrons back when Rune and Niles tested. As for Blood Letters seem fair no
weapon to shoot with. As for the Stats don't see it Tanks mod to a 5+ fixed,
or 6+ fixed, troops at 5+ fixed. This dose not show that the tanks have more
armor. This is my point.