Space Marine Chapters

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 12:15:38 +0300

Since I am at it, I might as well continue my armylist fever :). There are
already special units for Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Space Wolves. How
about making some stuf for the other chapters? Way back when the original
Space Marine list was still around I made rules for the Mentor Legion. I
might blow the dust off it and refine it a little if there is interest. They
would be a special card of 6 stands of either the Tutors or the Elite Cadre.
Both can not be present at the same time.

Has anyone else made/thought about something for the other marine chapters?
Iron Hands, Flesh Eaters, Silver Skulls, [insert a chapter name here] ?

Jyrki Sari