Re: [NetEpic ML] Space Marine Chapters

From: (wrong string) � Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Thu Jun 1 11:08:13 2000

>Has anyone else made/thought about something for the other marine chapters?
>Iron Hands, Flesh Eaters, Silver Skulls, [insert a chapter name here] ?
>
>Jyrki Sari

I have a SM army (Dragons of the lone staralso called Space dragoons) and I
adapted RavenWing to my chapter. I thought about making one or two support
cards and a Specal card for my chapter, but it's difficult to think about an
addition that would unbalance this chapter. Anyway I'm still working on it.
I think it's easier adapting existing cards (e.g. I used two warhounds in a
campaign we played, because historically, this chapter guarded a planet with
an old Adeptus Titanicus Warehouse).