Re: [NetEpic ML] silly question?

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:25:08 -0400

I tend to agree with your friends. I play that way (if you are charged you
must fire at the charging unit)but others in my gaming group don't. There
aren't any rules against it. My thoughts are that if you were charged you
would probably fire everything you had at the charging unit and not be able
to choose a second target if you got them on the first shot. Now if a tank
is charged by a unit that cannot pin it then the tank can fire at whatever
it pleases. The tank can fire over the infantry. This I think is a Net Epic
rule.
Darius

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World