RE: [NetEpic ML] silly question?

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 14:54:57 +0300

[snip]

The spectre of the dreaded bookkeeping rearing its gruesome head again ;).
Seriously, I agree with Warprat in that the game would be slowed down since
there probably is not any other method than the bookkeeping to keep track of
the fired stands. Hm. Or maybe a "Fired 1" marker. And "Fired main gun" and
"Fired secondary gun" for vehicles...just like ASL! Yeehaa! ;)

Jyrki Saari