Re: [NetEpic ML] silly question?

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:11:33 -0500

Hi!

In the original discussions we had some reservations about including snap
fire. Playtesting it showed that most players used it excessively at the
beginning, but the -1 to hit makes it low yield and a gamble, to be used in
very limited situations. After this most players barely used it all. The end
result in game time was negligible.

So I'd try it, you'll see its a tool, but a rather limited one.

Peter