Re: [NetEpic ML] silly question?

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 10:44:16 -0400

Yes this is called snap fire and it is done before they charge into you, if
you snap fire say 2 shots and kill what charging you then you would have 2
shots left to fire at other targets. But if you let them charge into you
then you must use your shots on the grunt that charged you and the others
are wasted. This is way there is a Snap Fire rule.