RE: [NetEpic ML] silly question?

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:03:48 +0200

No. A stand that has been in CC with a stand of equal or greater pinning
class may not do anything after CC is resolved.

This is how GW wrote the rules. Undoubtedly it exists many houserulevariants
on this, but we have always asumed that a unit who has been charged use all
their energy to fend off the attacker, and if on FF it fires all their shots
simultanously.

If you are in the combatzone and is being charged you dont hold your shots
and wait to se if your buddies in the squad hits the foe!