Re: [NetEpic ML] RE: [Net Epic ML] silly question?

From: (wrong string) � Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Tue Jun 20 12:44:57 2000

I don't know if my proposal was a good one, but I think your example is even
more evident that mine. For example, can you imagine that big squat
artillery piece that fires 50 - 250 pinning a Land raider? I don't know if
it's a SHtank, but that would be worse, imagine it pinning a stormhammer so
it cannot fire!

I think a new rule or a change in old ones is absolutely mandatory.