Re: [NetEpic ML] What is the ruling?

From: (wrong string) � Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Thu Jun 29 14:37:36 2000

I think you're right. This modifier should be aplied to any damage roll on
heavy armoured units, even if it doesn't refer to Titans or Praetorians. By
the way, don't you think it should be applied also to Squat Zeppelins? I
think those Zeppelin's are quite difficult to "ground" because of their
previous 4+ unmodified save roll. I also think that their previous save roll
shouldn't be used against Barrage weapons, because it refers to the hit
place.