Re: [NetEpic ML] Off Topic

From: (wrong string) � Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Tue Jul 18 23:19:27 2000

>Hi Everybody!
>
>Talking with Kelvin sure brings back the memories....
>

>Favorite game systems, anyone?

Runequest
Call of Cthulhu
MERP
WH40k (and a particular WH40k RPG adaption by some old friends of mine)
Space Marine (the old one, but SM/TL wasn't all that bad. NetEpic is fine
but I need more matches)
Aquelarre (A spanish game which takes place during 13th-16th century mostly
in what now is Spain and Portugal. Lots of old witchery, satanism, tradition
and folklore from the iberic cultures. Perhaps, one of the most serious
approaches to real medieval and modern history).
Ars Magica
Advanced Civilization / Age of Renaissance
Diplomacy / Machiavelly
Empires in Arms (does anyone EVER finished the 1805 - 15 campaign?)
Vampire / Werewolf

and some more forgotten by the pass of time...

unfortunately I've got very little time to play and my playing group is
getting further everyday (everyone has his personal reasons, as everywhere).

Now what I'm playing most is Ars Magica and I want to try play by mail
games, specially those I know most: Adv Civilization, Age of Ren., Diplomacy
and Machiavelli (lovely one)

Albert