Re: [NetEpic ML] Just For discussion: IG Vs tyranid

From: Warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 23:46:51 -0700

Hi again, Albert!

Interesting, your comments on the Beacon Power. Against the Chaos
Generals I have played against, in the past, Beacon would have been very
usefull.

Perhaps it is just a matter of what forces you usually play against. I
seemed to get pounded by Magnus the Red a lot. I see Beacon as being a
great way to limit powers of that sort.

Warprat ;)