Re: [NetEpic ML] Just For discussion: IG Vs tyranid

From: (wrong string) � Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Mon Jul 24 23:19:12 2000

Hi Warprat!

Well, I didn't know the terrain deployment at all so perhaps I was talking
too much without knowing everything, but I have to make a little comment:
I've never played on any tournament or anything similar because I play for
fun. That doesn't mean I won't use my best tactics when I play. The fun of
playing (for me)is finding new ways to maximize the power of your army and
weak spots that allow you to win other armies. And yes, sometimes there's
only a thin red line beetwen a really good tactic and a cheesy tactic, but I
blame most of it on the nature of the rules. If someone asks for perfect
rules I could only show him that old ASL...and call inmediately the nearest
sanitarium. ;)

Sorry for the delay answering, I had to go to Barcelona for some days.

It will work fine for me

Albert