Re: [NetEpic ML] Off Topic

From: dardman <dardman_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 01:09:05 -0400

Fortress America was a wargame by Milton Bradley about 15 years ago. It pits
the US vs. the world, whereas 1 player is America and the other players
would be alliances that attacked from the north, south east and west. A very
interesting game that had built in variables and random units etc... It has
been about 12 years since I last played it. I think Axis & Allies was better
and it was on par with Shogun (aka Samurai Swords).
Darius