Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: WD248 -Review

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 17:21:00 +1000

At 05:55 AM 7/25/00 +0000, E.Carrington wrote:

>Sorry, but as I understand it, the Black Templars Marine Chapter are
>now involved in the Second Battle for (or of) Armageddon and the
>PDF/Imperial Guard are now known as the Steel Legion?! Someone tell
>me this isn't so!

It isn't so. This is the THIRD battle for Armageddon. Nothing to do with
Ghazgukull's fist and second "invasions". This a world-wide campaign much
like the anti-Tyranid campaign for a planet they held several years
ago. The Black Templars are there this time and the Imperial Guard in the
area are a Regiment called the "Steel Legion". This is a completely new
invasion by Ghaz. And damn it I hope the Orks win this time. The Imperium
needs its lousy butt kicked hard for a change. Marines is wimps.

-Kelvin....

      When you're feeling down just
      remember that you are unique.
        Just like everyone else.