Re: Drop Pod Questions

From: <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 12:47:13 -0000

Hi!

Well I'm back from my moving blackout and son my home account should
be active.

To your questions:

According to the fluff the drop pods come in too fast to be
intercepted by thrusters, so they cannot be attacked by then until
they land and are deployed.

Drops pods are supposed to be rar but I go go with what you propose
to make them more numerous and have support cards and such available.

Peter