Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Brief history summary

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:57:48 -0400

Not if the Emperor becomes a God, no. As a matter of fact, the idea
is to let him free to ascend and smite those pesky Chaos gods once
and for all. Then he can provide all the psychic beacons he wants :-)

Luca Lettieri

-->I like this idea. the "final conflict" if you will. As I see it, the
Emperor would return in the flesh, to lead the last Great Crusade against
Chaos. Rally the forces of the Imperium, and march on the Eye of Terror
and the Maelstrom. The lost Primarchs would return, Lynn el'Gonsen,
Leman Russ, Sanguinius would reform from the fragments contained in the
Blood Angles, and the last battle would be joined. A winner take all
scenario. Could be a great idea for a world wide campaign one of these
years.

Josh R
Minister for General Mayhem
"Don't let the bastards grind you down." Gen. Joseph Stilwell