Introduction and Request

From: gLO_ChILd VeRSioN 2.0 <mentalee.dulll_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 16:13:16 -0700
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hello everyone, my name is Tony McKinstry. I've been playing GW games for 6+ years now and live in Italy, though I'm moving to Stuttgart, Germany tomorrow. I found NetEpic's web site on accident, downloaded the rules and love them. My friends and I play at least one games of NetEpic a week (mixed in there with games of WH40K, WHFB, Battlefleet Gothic, Admiral (My own adaptation of Warmaster Naval rules) and Warmaster.
Now, for my request. Before I begin the work, would anyone totally object about me putting together a Sisters of Battle army list for NetEpic to be posted in the Files Section of the eGroups page when finished? Also, would anyone like to add some suggestions before I begin? All suggestions will be seriously considered and credit will be given where due. Thank you all for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Go 2 tha lite.... Go 2 tha glowing lite.....

A little touch of me brot 2 u from GLo-CHiLd VeRSioN 2.0

Raveworld's NEW FREE custom media player - A new evolution!
Free email & music _at_ http://www.raveworld.net