Re: [NetEpic ML] Introduction and Request

From: Kelvin <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 10:19:11 +1000

At 04:13 PM 8/14/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello everyone, my name is Tony McKinstry. I've been playing GW games for
>6+ years now and live in Italy, though I'm moving to Stuttgart, Germany
>tomorrow. I found NetEpic's web site on accident, downloaded the rules and
>love them. My friends and I play at least one games of NetEpic a week
>(mixed in there with games of WH40K, WHFB, Battlefleet Gothic, Admiral (My
>own adaptation of Warmaster Naval rules) and Warmaster.

Welcome, welcome, welcome! Its really good to meet new NetEpic
converts. Even better to meet converts who are playing the game. Wish I
was! Hope you enjoy your time here.

>Now, for my request. Before I begin the work, would anyone totally object
>about me putting together a Sisters of Battle army list for NetEpic to be
>posted in the Files Section of the eGroups page when finished? Also, would
>anyone like to add some suggestions before I begin? All suggestions will
>be seriously considered and credit will be given where due. Thank you all
>for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Well I hate to rain on your parade, but its been done. You'll find it in
the NetEpic Files listed as NESisters.zip. Take a look at it if you like
and make any suggestions as to how you think it could be improved. Or if
you think it stinks, submit your version here and see what the list
thinks. The worst that happens is that most of the list turns it down.

Any other NetEpic ideas you have, please submit them! Fresh ideas are
sometimes the best.

-Kelvin....

      When you're feeling down just
      remember that you are unique.