Re: [NetEpic ML] Introduction and Request

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:03:34 -0400

Hi!

Welcome!

I am glad you enjoy the rules and are having fun with them.

We are always very happy to see submissions of any type the list trives on
people like you who have the time and creative motivation to write up new
army lists.

Although the Siatoers of Battle have been made by one of our long time
members, by all means submit your ideas to the list. Better yet perhpas the
creator of the first version (Jyrki) and you can meld both your ideas into
one list.

Now is a good time for this since we are gearing up for a new website which
will feature such lists made by our members.

Peter