RE: [NetEpic ML] Veteran HQs

From: eivind borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 15:27:32 +0200

I'm a little reluctant to veteran HQs for the SM. The next step would then
be to "customize" the the ork nobz according to clans. We have tried this
and found it to be unballanced. Let a HQ be a HQ no matter what kind of
company it commands. (Exceptions would off course be assault and termie HQ
because of different armors and eq)

I'm not too found of veteran IG either, I think it diminishes the difference
between IG and SM. If veterans should be fielded I think it should be as
special cards with 1 or 2 detachments

Eivind