Re: [NetEpic ML] Slann moral

From: hellreich <hellreich_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:05:16 -0400

Again the Nemisis, tormentor, and Punisher are all supposed to be 350pts not
300pts. And don't forget to look up [Slann updates] in the post for the
rules for Gravguard circit upgrade for Necron. As for the immunity it is
just for shooting and charging, all others do apply they will break if they
fail break test. Deamons send fear into normal men and some units must make
a morale test to shoot at or charge some other units. Slann has seen it all
and would not be surprised by much like say 5 pink horrors being shot and
turning into 10 blue ones.