EpiCentre 3.0 News

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 15:29:43 -0700

As you may or may not know I'm now freelancing for FASA so my time for Epic
is somewhat limited, I'm also starting college...and well you know how that
can go!

But I'm still chugging along on the new EpiCentre. Although I'm not
completely happy with the content the format is fine and it should be
getting uploaded sometime fairly soon. We can work out the kinks after the
fact.

Among other things I'm going to try and clear out the NetEpic Mailing List
files archive and place that stuff on the page. The archive is getting
pretty full and new players will have a hard time getting to the
information.

So stay tuned, I hope to have it online by Monday (but you know me and
scedules).

Kenneth
"On two occasions I have been asked, 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the
machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able to
apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a
question."
 -- Charles Babbage