Re: Special Cards for Space Marines

From: <aaronj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 13:50:58 -0000

Ok. That makes sense. So does anyone have any suggestions on how to
combine my forces? Being a Space Marine doesn't have many perks.
Even though the terminators now have a fixed 6 save, that still
doesn't save many of them. I am usually carrying a 1500 pt army
ready to play. I am currently trying to field a combo of Ravenwing,
Marauder-Bombers, Warhound Titans, Predator Tanks, and Vindicators.
Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

Aaron