Re: [NetEpic ML] Terminators & transports

From: peter ramos <ramospeter_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:48:49 EDT

Hi!

Agreed. epic for whatever reason doesn't let thee guys shine very much for
two reasons, one you have mentioned, the land raider is a good tank, lousy
transport. The other is no teleport ability. I have toyed with the idea of
having squads of terminators teleport for the same price but losing their
land raiders when they do so, it would go a long way in making them
fearsome, but yet limited to numbers and cost, 300 points for 4 stands that
teleport is quite stiff, yet gives many interesting possibilities....

Peter