Re: [NetEpic ML] Terminators & transports

From: sarah-warren <sarah-warren_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 21:43:43 +0100

agree with this as Termies should be able to teleport. As for making them
too cheese well they cost enough and if they die it's allot of VPs to the
opponent. Ig will always have a problem when fighting SM in keeping their
artillery safe, Airpower, THawks or Drop Pods can all be v nasty in your
artillery park!

That's my two pees worth.

Warren