Re: [NetEpic ML] Terminators & transports

From: warprat <warprat_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 00:48:09 -0700

Hi All!

I agree with Nils and Rune.

It's true, the Landraiders really don't work all that well for
Terminators, especially if you want to put them in Pods, or
Thunderhawks. But Terminator Suits are a precious commodity. You want
to give them the best protection you can. That, for the Marines, means
Landraiders.

However, I could see Teleporting Terminators as a Special Card
detachment (NOT Company!!!). With rules similar to the Grey Knights.

Warprat ;)