RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic WW1

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 09:49:59 +0200

Hmmm, I think that it would be best to stick to the d6, but we could perhaps
allow Panther, Tigers and Josef Stalins 2d6 saving throws, Of course we
won't need to make every type of vehicle in the war available. After all
theres not that many stats to toggle around.... and a hell of a lot of
different weapons.

Nils